Saturday, November 15, 2008

Insurance Savings

Have you called your insurance agent lately? You might have a HUGE savings surprise in store for you if you do. My husband and I have been in our house just over two years, and for quite some time I have wanted to look into saving some money in on our homeowners and auto policies. But, as so many other things go, life gets in the way, and I forget to make the call. Besides, insurance is not a fun topic to talk about. But, I was extremely glad when I actually made the time to call 2 weeks ago. After having our agent check our home and auto policies and shop other insurance companies, we are now saving over $750 a year by re-writing these policies!!! And, the policy coverages/details are exactly the same as before. After a few minutes of being mad that we could have saved the money sooner, I was astounded and thrilled that a couple phone calls saved that much money. WOW! So, do yourself a favor and check into your insurance policies - you may have Christmas paid for and not know it. If you need some help looking into auto insurance savings, here is a helpful guide.Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment